Ivy Cutting Rain Plan
Friday, June 7, 2019
9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Royal Brougham Pavilion (Note: All family members/guests must have a Rain Plan Ticket for entrance.)
3414 Third Avenue West
Seattle Pacific University
Rain Plan Tickets
- All graduating undergraduate students received four Rain Plan tickets to distribute to their family members/guests.
- Graduating students do not need tickets for themselves.
- Students who did not pick up tickets can pick them up from Student Academic Services on Thursday, the day before Ivy Cutting, or come to the Will Call booth at Royal Brougham at the main entrance.
- Students are encouraged to give away extra tickets to other students who may need them.
- Unfortunately, due to space constraints, there are no extra tickets to distribute.
- Please arrive by 9:15 a.m. for line-up. Graduating students in regalia do not need a ticket to enter.
- Enter at northwest corner (near crew area) or southwest corner (near weight room) of Royal Brougham and proceed to the Lower Gymnasium and hallways to line up. (Note that any students needing ADA accommodations can use the elevator to go downstairs or can line up in front of the snack stand on the main level to join the student processional.)
- Line up close to the walls, so as to allow people to pass through, as necessary.
- Await instructions from staff members.
- (NOTE: Please refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes, as they are not allowed in the Lower Gymnasium.)
Family Member/Guest Instructions
- Doors will open at 8:30 a.m. You must have a “rain plan” ticket, issued by your graduating student, to enter the building.
- If you have a Rain Plan Ticket, enter through the main doors on the west side of Royal Brougham and proceed into the Gymnasium for general seating. (Note that any guests needing ADA accommodations can enter at the southwest corner of the building and use the elevator to the Gymnasium on the main level. There will be some ADA seating reserved.)
- If you do not have a Rain Plan Ticket, you may view a live-stream of the ceremony at nearby campus locations:
First Free Methodist Church Sanctuary
Otto Miller Hall, Rooms 109 (auditorium), 118, 119, 126, 127, 128 (classrooms)
Eaton Hall, Room 112 (auditorium)
- Live-streaming is also available on any internet-connected device.
- Staff members will be available to assist you and answer any questions.
- Please arrive at Royal Brougham by 9:15 a.m. for line-up. Faculty in regalia do not need a ticket to enter.
- Enter at southwest corner of Royal Brougham and proceed upstairs to line up in the Hendricks Falcon Club. (Note that any faculty needing extra assistance can use the elevator to go up to the Hendricks Falcon Club or can line up behind the platform party in front of the snack stand on the main level to join the faculty processional.)
- Await instructions from the faculty marshals. Faculty will process in two lines.
Platform Party Instructions
- Please arrive at Royal Brougham by 9:15 a.m. for line-up. Platform party members in regalia do not need a ticket to enter.
- Enter at southwest corner of Royal Brougham and proceed upstairs to the main level to line up in front of the snack stand. (Note that any platform party members needing extra assistance can use the elevator to go up to the main floor.)
- Await instructions from the presiding marshal.