There is no better way to know if Seattle Pacific is right for you than to visit our campus. Attend a visit through the Admissions office between September 1 and May 1 the year prior to your enrollment to qualify for a Visit Scholarship!
The following upcoming events count as official on-campus visits:
Visit Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students who meet the following conditions:
- Are admitted to SPU (even if they’re admitted after their visit date)
- Have attended an official, Admissions-sponsored, on-campus visit between Sept 1–May 1 of their senior year
- Enroll full-time at Seattle Pacific for Autumn Quarter
This scholarship is non-renewable (one year only), and is dispersed over the Autumn, Winter, and Spring quarters of a student’s first year at SPU. Amounts are as follows:
- $500 Visit Scholarship for Washington state residents who visit and enroll full-time in the fall.
- $1,000 Visit Scholarship for out-of-state students who visit and enroll full-time in the fall.
Have questions? Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or by phone at 206-281-2021 or 800-366-3344.
The following do not count towards a Visit Scholarship:
- Phone appointments
- Off-campus receptions or coffee appointments
- Visiting friends without scheduling an official tour
- Self-guided tours
- New Student Advising
- Athletics visits (unless they also join an Admissions campus tour, appointment, or event)
*Students must check in with an admissions representative when they arrive on campus in order to be marked as “attended.” Check-in details are provided in a confirmation email about a week before the student’s visit. The Visit Scholarship is automatically awarded based on the “attended” status, and students will receive an alert from Student Financial Services when their financial aid package is updated.