Transfer Students

Join the more than 300 transfer students who choose to make SPU their academic home each year. Students who have completed any number of college credits are welcome to apply to SPU.

Are You a Transfer Student?
  • If you have completed one or more college courses after your high school graduation, you will apply as a transfer student. If not, follow the admission procedures for incoming First Year students. (Keep in mind: Running Start or other dual-enrolled high school students are considered First-Years)
  • If you have completed an associate’s degree from a Washington, Oregon, or California regionally accredited university or two-year college, your degree may fulfill Common and Exploratory Curriculum requirements. Find out if you have a direct transfer degree.
  • Discover how credits from courses you have already taken may transfer into SPU with the Transfer Course Equivalency Guide. And don’t miss these important transfer student application deadlines.
  • If you will have a completed bachelor's degree before you enter SPU, you will follow the admission procedures as a post-baccalaureate student.