We are so glad you’ve started the process of applying to Seattle Pacific University!
Thank you for your interest in pursuing an undergraduate degree at Seattle Pacific University. We look forward to reviewing your application. Within two business days of your application being submitted, you will be able to review it at any time through our applicant portal. We will be in communication with you within one week to let you know the next steps in your application process.
To check the progress of your SPU application, log in to SPU’s Applicant Status Page.
You will be directed to a login screen and will be prompted to enter the email address that you used for your application. If you have forgotten your account password, you can reset it by clicking "Forgot Your Password?".
How to check your application status:
- Once you have logged onto your status page, you will be able to view information about your application and update basic contact information.
- You’ll be able to view your application checklist. Here you will see:
- All items that have been received and processed*
- Any required items that have not been received or processed yet
- A message will display when your application is complete.
More details on how to submit new materials.
*If you’ve submitted an item that isn’t listed, it is likely still being processed. Please note that it can take 2-4 weeks for test scores to be received and processed by our office.