International Student Conditional Admission
Language School Partners
SPU offers a letter of conditional admission to students who appear to meet our minimum academic requirements for admission, and are enrolled at one of our partner ESL programs ― the A.C.E. Language Institute or the Washington Academy of Languages. Our letter of conditional admission outlines the specific conditions that will need to be met for admission to the university once you are ready to apply.
Once you complete level 6 at A.C.E. or W.A.L., you are eligible to apply for full admission to Seattle Pacific University. If you would like to request a letter of conditional admission, provide SPU with:
- The completed Request for Letter of Conditional Admission form
- Unofficial copy of your high school transcript.
- Unofficial copy of college or university transcripts, if you attended a college or university after completing high school. (Note: If you completed at least one year of university-level/transferable coursework, you are not required to send your high school transcript.)
- A copy your A.C.E. or W.A.L. enrollment letter.
Community College Partners
SPU also offers a letter of conditional admission to international students who enroll at one of our local community college partners ― Cascadia Community College, Edmonds Community College, Everett Community College, Green River Community College, and Shoreline Community College.
- If you attend one of those community colleges, and are interested in conditional admission to SPU, contact your community college’s international admissions office.
- Our letter of conditional admission is usually issued at the time you are admitted to the community college, and outlines the specific conditions that you need to meet for admission to SPU once you are ready to apply.