Seattle Pacific University will begin processing your student-account credit balances on the first day of each quarter. What’s a credit balance? That’s when your financial aid exceeds charges on your student account.
You may receive your credit balance — your refund — via direct deposit or as a paper check via the mail.
If you want the credit balance from your student account deposited directly into your bank account instead of sent as a check (this is safer and more efficient), follow these directions:
- Log on to the Banner Information System.
- Choose Student Menu.
- Next choose Student Account Menu.
- Choose Setup Direct Deposit.
- Review the “Direct Deposit Terms and Conditions” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your bank account and routing information in the section titled “Student Account Refunds and Expense Reimbursement Direct Deposit.”
- Click Save Changes.
Once finished, you will receive an email confirmation of the update in your SPU email account.