1. Apply to Seattle Pacific University and be accepted.
2. Apply for your benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs website.
Once your application has been approved with the VA, they will send you a Certificate of Eligibility. This document describes the benefits that you are eligible to receive, the duration of those benefits, and whether you may participate in the Yellow-Ribbon program.
3. Send a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility to the school certifying official, Mackenzie Russell (email@example.com), in Student Academic Services (Demaray Hall 151) or faxed to 206-281-2669.
- Once received, your information will be entered into the VA system by the school certifying official.
4. Request certification every quarter. To request certification to the VA, you must first register for all of your courses and then you may fill out the online VA Certification Request Form which can be found here on the Student Academic Services website.