Services for Alumni
- Contact the Alumni Center for an alumni card that allows you to continue checking out materials from the SPU Library.
- Continue to request materials through Interlibrary Loan. (You may need to set up an ILL account.)
- Search the SPU Library databases when visiting the library in person.
- Use self-service printers and copiers, learn more about printing on-campus.
If you can’t visit campus, consider these alternatives for database access:
You can also find online databases available no charge, including:
Loan Rule Information
||Max. items out by item type
|General collection, Curriculum, Honors Projects, Juvenile, Music Scores, Kits
||Up to 25
|CDs, Sound Recordings
|Reference, Atlases, Theses
- (*) Overdue items that go to 'billed' status before being returned are subject to a $5.00 per item late fee.
- Alumni may have a total of 25 items checked out at any one time.
- Replacement cost for lost SPU materials: $75.
- Fees may be assessed for materials returned in a damaged condition.
Contact the Circulation desk at 206-281-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns about overdue, damaged, or lost items.
Patron responsibility: The Library emails a due-date record at the time of checkout and sends courtesy reminders and overdue notices to your SPU email address. If your email has changed, please contact library staff at email@example.com However, whether or not you receive these notices, you are responsible for returning materials that have been checked out on your ID card on time.