Changes in Personal Information

It is a student’s responsibility to notify Seattle Pacific University of any changes to his or her permanent or mailing addresses. This will enable the University to forward important quarterly materials to him or her.

Addresses and phone numbers can be changed online through the Banner Information System or in the following offices: Student Academic Services, Student Financial Services, and Residence Life.

Students who wish to change their name (e.g., due to change in marital status) need to provide Student Academic Services with the official documentation for the change (e.g., copy of marriage license).