Official transcripts are released only on written authorization of the student whose records are requested. The University reserves the right to deny official transcript services for indebtedness to the institution.

Official transcripts may be released to students. You may view unofficial copies of your transcript via Banner. Each official transcript costs $5. Payment is due at the time of the request. Payment can be made in person with cash (in-person only), or by check, Visa, or MasterCard.

If you have an account, official transcripts are released only if the account is paid in full. You may request one unofficial copy of your transcript at a time at no charge. Unofficial transcripts may also be viewed and printed through Banner.

Transcripts contain your entire academic history while at SPU:

  • Below college level work (0001-0999 courses)
  • Undergraduate work (1000–4999 courses)
  • Professional advancement courses (5000–5999)
  • Graduate work (6000–7999)
  • Continuing education units (CEU, or non-degree work)

Undergraduate, graduate, and CEUs are segregated on separate pages of the Seattle Pacific University transcript. Although a copy of the transcript may be requested at any time, updated transcripts will be available after final grades have been submitted and recorded.

To receive a copy of the transcript, either place your order online through Banner or visit the Ordering Transcripts SAS web page. The letter needs to include your name used while attending SPU; social security number or SPU ID number; the last quarter and year you attended; if you are enrolled in a current quarter of instruction, the number of classes enrolled in for that quarter; transcript destination address; your signature, and the number of official copies required.

Seattle Pacific will resend a transcript to the originally requested destination provided the University made an error in processing. The University must, however, be contacted within three months of the original request. After the three-month grace period, a separate written request must be submitted. The University reserves the right to approve or deny any request for resending a transcript for any reason other than University error. Payment is due at the time the transcript is requested. Payment can be made by cash (in-person only), check, Visa, or MasterCard.