Get your Falcon spirit on! Need a gift for a family member or friend? Find SPU gear, garb, souvenirs, and trifles at the SPU Bookstore. And discover what books your fellow alums have published.
SPU alums have published hundreds of books through the years. Here are just a few:
- A Compact Guide to the Whole Bible: Learning to Read Scripture's Story (Baker Academic, 2015), by Robert Wall and David Nienhuis ’90
- Street Stories (CreateSpace, 2015), by Rick Reynolds ’75, 2015 Alumnus of the Year
- Did You Know That I Love You? (HarperCollins, 2014), by Christa Pierce ’13
- Four Windows (fourwindowsbooks.com, 2015), by Jessie Kwak ’05 and Christine Smith ’05
- Calling & Clarity: Discovering What God Wants for Your Life (Eerdmans, 2015), by Doug Koskela ’95
- Accuracy: A Guide to Living Skillfully and Successfully in Today's Crazy Times (Trafford, 2014), by Philip Jacobs ’08
- The Problem With Not Being Scared of Monsters (Boyds Mill Press, 2014), by Dan Richards ’88
- Winged: New Writing on Bees (Poulin Publishing, 2014), edited by Melissa Reeser Poulin MFA ’13 and Jill McKenna Reed
- Auralia’s Colors (The Auralia Thread) (WaterBook Press, 2008), by Jeffrey Overstreet ’94
- Eat This Book: A Conversation in the Art of Spiritual Reading (Eerdmans, 2006), by Eugene Peterson ’54
Have you published a book recently? Let us know! We update this page each year and would love to add your book here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find more alumni books, subscribe to Connections or check out the Connections Archive.