Do you commute to campus? Apply for your Commuter or Street Permit via your online Banner account as soon as possible. Commuter parking permits authorize the holder to use the University parking lots during business hours.
Find additional info on our parking information page.
ORCA Bus Passes
Did you know that SPU offers discounted ORCA bus passes?
This pass allows you to ride anywhere in your designated zone as often as desired making these passes perfect for those students that use the bus very regularly. For those that use the bus on a less frequent basis, visit Metro Transit’s website to figure out what option is best for you. Additionally, the Associated Students of Seattle Pacific (ASSP) offers bus passes that can be checked out for occasional use from the Unicom desk at the Student Union Building. More information can be found on ASSP’s website.
Obtaining an ORCA pass is a three-month, quarterly commitment for the months of October, November, and December. All charges will be placed on your student account. This Autumn Quarter, we will be offering One-Zone Peak and Two-Zone Peak monthly passes discounted $30 each month. The City of Seattle is one zone and all other areas outside the city but within King County are the second zone.
ORCA Card Options
One-Zone Peak ($2.75 fare)
- King County’s monthly rate: $99
- SPU’s discounted monthly rate: $69
- SPU’s Autumn Quarter (3-month) rate: $207
Two-Zone Peak ($3.25 fare)
- King County’s monthly rate: $117
- SPU’s discounted monthly rate: $87
- SPU’s Autumn Quarter (3-month) rate: $245
To apply, log into your Banner account using your SPU username and password. Select the “Personal Menu” option. Then open the “Parking and Commuting Menu” where you will be able to select the option to “Apply for an ORCA card.” Once you complete the application and agree to the terms and conditions, your order will be processed. You will receive an email when your card is ready for pick-up.
If you are a current SPU student, you can sign up for a discounted Zipcar membership as an SPU affiliate.
- Go to the main site at zipcar.com.
- Click the “for Universities” tab on the top right side of the page.
- Find the small search bar on the right side of the page and type in “Seattle Pacific University” and select the school.
- Then on the right side again it will have two options: Select “join now” under “For Faculty and Staff.”
- From there you should be able to create a profile.
Questions? Contact Heather Eide at email@example.com.