SPU’s Nursing major offers a rigorous program of study, with a curriculum that will challenge you to strive for excellence in the classroom and clinical settings. The program:
- Emphasizes both health promotion and illness care
- Fosters the development of critical thinking, ethical thought and action, judgment, collaboration, and caring
- Integrates the Christian faith with scientific knowledge and clinical expertise
- Works with patients as whole beings, considering their mind, body, spirit, and surrounding environment
- Seeks to graduate people of competence, character, and caring
Request more info »Our Accreditation »
Most undergraduate students entering Seattle Pacific University during the 2018-19 academic year follow the standard general education curriculum to complete their undergraduate degrees. Requirements include completion of Foreign Language Competency, Common, and Exploratory requirements. Refer to your graduation checklist to ensure that you’re taking the required courses and credits you need to earn your degree in a timely manner.
Nursing Program Mission and Learning Outcomes
Find out about this program's Mission and Learning Outcomes in the Undergraduate Catalog.