- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Transfer Students
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Awards
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Data Analytics in Business (MS-DAB)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-IS)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degree: MBA/MA (Christian Studies) or MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
- Follow Us
Your MAM with Data Analytics emphasis. Right here. Right now.
If you’re eager to increase your career opportunities and it’s been at least a year since you earned your bachelor’s degree, our part-time/flexible/evening Master of Arts in Management with an emphasis in Data Analytics program is designed for you.
By 2020, the number of data analytics positions in the U.S. could exceed 2.7 million according to a recent report from IBM. Companies are hungry for data talent, and Seattle Pacific will prepare you for success with the fully accredited Data Analytics program you are looking for – a Master of Arts in Management seen through the lens of Christian faith, ethics, and values.
And why else would you choose SPU?
- Evening classes designed around your work schedule
- Minimal red tape and forms
- Smaller classes (no TAs) in a collaborative learning environment
- Freedom to personalize your degree through specialized coursework
- A mentor program that gives you access to working professionals, citywide and beyond
- Free parking
Want to learn more? Start by telling us a little more about yourself …