Applying to a Major or Minor

Here’s how:

  • Sign in to Banner, then —
  • Choose “Student Menu.”
  • Then choose “Academic Records Menu.”
  • Choose “UG Degree Status Check.”
  • Finally, select the appropriate link on the right-hand side of the student information box at the top of the page.

For help or more information, contact the History office at or 206-281-2159.

Note to future teachers: If you want plan to teach elementary school you must take the Integrated Studies Major.

To learn more about the Social Sciences Concentration of the Integrated Studies major, consult the SPU Catalog or contact Alberto Ferreiro at 206-281-2939 or